Date of enactment：June 21, 2013
Date of last update：May 25, 2018
MITSUBA Corporation and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to as “We”) fully understands protecting and respecting privacy is a corporate responsibility and acts according to applicable legislation, related ordinances and guidelines in each country to protect personal information based on the following policy.
1Acquisition of personal information
We acquire personal information in a lawful and fair manner.
2Purpose of using personal information
Prior to receiving your personal information, we have clearly indicated the purposes of using this information, and we will use it within the boundaries of that purpose. In addition, should we need to use your information beyond the original purposes, we will contact the person concerned, and gain approval before its usage. The purposes of using personal information we receive are as follows:
 Personal information related to the customer
(1) Replies to the inquiries regarding our products
(2) Replies to the general inquiries regarding our company
(3) Opinions and evaluations for our company
 Personal information related to stockholders
(1) Use of rights and performing of duties based on commercial laws
(2) Management and records for stockholder meetings
(3) Provision of various kinds of convenience to stockholders of the company
(4) Management of stockholder information by creating data through predetermined standards and based on various laws
 Personal information related to business partners
(1) Negotiations, contacts, consultations, sales orders, payment, and correspondence related to transactions
(2) Implementation of services based on transactions
(3) To ascertain the delivery destination for our products
(4) Offering and collecting information related to our products
(5) Contacting and providing information to our participating providers
 Personal information of our officers, employees, their families, and retired personnel
(1) Work-related communication, attendance management, payment of salary, effective posting of manpower, evaluation, skill development, benefit package, health supervision, personnel administration for safety and sanitation, and execution of duties as defined by various laws
(2) Acceptance, implementation, and management of various procedures as defined in the company regulations
(3) Contacting and providing information to the Health Insurance Society, company pension, officer/employee shareholding association, subsidiaries, and related companies
(4) Notification and report to appropriate government agencies
(5) Sending of company reports and other distribution materials, contact during an emergency
 Personal information related to recruitment and hiring
Recruitment/hiring, applicant provided information and contact information, and other use related to recruitment and hiring
 Personal information from nearby related parties and various organizations
Contacting, consultation, analysis, negotiation, providing of information, receiving and giving of distribution materials, and correspondence
3Management of personal information
We will properly manage personal information that we received to avoid misuse, unauthorized access, loss, manipulation, or leakage.
In addition, we make it understood to all our officers and employees the importance of protecting personal information, and provide training and education in proper handling of personal information.
4Provision of personal information
Unless we receive approval from the person concerned, are required by law to disclose information or for other valid reasons, we will not give nor disclose the information to a third party.
5Handling for disclosure and correction
When we receive requests such as contents confirmation, correction, update, deletion, etc. from the customer for personal information that we manage, we will respect the will of the person concerned and handle it in a reasonable manner.
Inquiries and corrections of personal information from the person concerned are accepted at the following desk. For disclosure, correction, and suspension of use, the person concerned must undergo the necessary procedures to confirm his or her identity.”
< For inquiries concerning this subject, please contact >
MITSUBA Corporation PR Group, General Affairs Department
TEL ： +(81) 277-52-0187
e-mail ： email@example.com